Brief treatment, structure, and supervision to children
Providing relief in the time of need
At Alexander Youth Network, our Rapid Response Crisis Homes offer brief treatment, structure, and supervision to children facing mental and behavioral challenges. This periodic service is provided during emergency situations and can also provide temporary relief to primary caregivers, who may experience stress while managing their child’s treatment.
Through Rapid Response, our certified team works with children and families to promote growth and healing, provide improved home stability, and decreased hospital admissions.
Collaborative Care With Family and Caregivers
While utilizing this service children and families are provided with support including:
- Individual structure with the goal to minimize disruptive behaviors.
- Treatment management information for the family, caregivers, and other individuals involved in the child’s care.
- Specific, individualized interventions, or crisis prevention management with the goal of keeping the child in a naturally occurring community support system.
- Providing child and family/caregivers with community services and resources
- Availability for immediate response and placement for up to ten days
- Creating a Child-Centered Response Plan.
Short-term treatment to support family stability, prevent abuse and neglect, provide structure, supervision, and a therapeutic environment for children
Length of Stay
The average length of treatment is usually from a few days to several weeks.
Partners Managed Care Organization
Alamance, Alexander, Burke, Cabarrus, Caldwell, Catawba, Cumberland, Forsyth, Gaston, Guilford, Hamlet, Hoke, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Moore, Randolph, Richmond, Robeson, Rockingham, Rutherford, Scotland, Union, Wilkes
To refer a child in need and access a placement call, the Partners Crisis Line at 1-888-235-4673.
For questions about the program, please email email@example.com.