Our Admissions Process
Accessing our Services
Alexander Youth Network provides a wide array of programs and services accessible in many locations throughout the Western, Central, and Piedmont regions of North Carolina. Visit Our Services page to find the service that best fits your child’s needs.
Completing an Assessment
If your child does not have a Comprehensive Clinical Assessment, then he or she will need one to determine the best treatment option for their care.
There are three ways to receive an assessment:
- Call (855) 362-8470 to schedule an assessment. Please note that we do not schedule more assessments more than 5 days in advance.
- If you’re local to Mecklenburg County, we offer walk-in assessments on a first-come, first-served basis at our Child and Family Therapy Office located at 5855 Executive Center Drive, Suite 111, Charlotte, NC 28212, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Fill out our referral form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to (704 )362-6751 and one of our intake coordinators will call you to set up an appointment.
Accessing Alexander as a Care Manager
- Parents who have not been initially assigned Alexander Youth Network as a care manager can choose to switch to Alexander Youth Network to manage their child’s wellness needs.
- For more information, visit our Care Management page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Medical Records
- To request a copy of medical records, please complete the Request for a Copy of Client Records with specific dates and records you are requesting. Walk-in hours at our Thermal Road Campus are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- For a Release of Information request, please complete the Authorization for the Disclosure of Protected Health Information to and from Alexander Youth Network with Another Entity.
- Phone: (704) 401-3494
- Fax: (704) 362-8479
- Email: email@example.com
The Admission Process
We will support you every step of the way in the admission process at Alexander. We understand that seeking treatment for children’s mental health services can be overwhelming, but we are here to support you.
Below is an overview of the admissions process.
- Call Alexander’s Intake department to start the process: (855) 362-8470
- Gather any supporting documentation.
- Your child will be scheduled for a Comprehensive Clinical Assessment.
- Once the assessment is completed, our treatment team will make recommendations for the child’s treatment, and develop a person-centered plan (PCP) to guide therapeutic interventions.
- We will seek authorization for insurance.
- Your child will begin services with Alexander.
*Our admission process is subject to change based on program criteria.
If you’re experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline/Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988.
Please see how to access our services in the information above.
Programs and services of
Alexander Youth Network
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Phone: (855) 362-8470
Fax: (704) 362-6751
Facility-Based Crisis Center (FBC)
Contact: Ashley Sparks, Program Director
Phone: (336) 231-0670
For all programs & services of
The Relatives Crisis Center
Phone: 24/7 Youth Crisis Hotline: (704) 377-0602
Youth Focus Act Together
Phone: (336) 375-1332