Each year Alexander Youth Network serves more than 8,700 children with, or at high risk of, serious emotional and behavioral problems. The children who come to Alexander are often in need of basic items such as toiletries, shoes and undergarments, to name just a few. Angel Network, our year-round in-kind donation drive, helps us ensure that each child has the clothing, supplies and personal items necessary to feel safe and secure as they heal.
During the holidays we have our largest annual in-kind donation collection. This wonderfully rewarding effort provides businesses, organizations, clubs and individuals the opportunity to make the season a little brighter for a child in need. Toys, games and books are often on the holiday wish lists from our kids, but we also request donations of necessities such as winter jackets, boots, and sweaters. Click here for our Angel Network 2019 Wish List!
- New Swimsuits (girl’s/women’s suits must be 1-piece)
- New Clothing (pants, shirts, jackets, pajamas, socks)
- New Undergarments (cotton sports bras or bra tops, camisoles, underwear)
- Swim Caps
- New or Gently Used Shoes (sizes youth 2 – Men’s 11/Women’s 10
- Reusable Water Bottles
- Backpacks/Overnight Bags
- Toys & Games (LEGO Sets, Dolls, Action Figures, Board and Card Games, Puzzles)
- New Stuffed Animals
- Personal Hygiene Items (Toothbrushes, toothpaste, toothbrush covers, hair brushes, combs, deodorant, lotion, shampoo)
- Arts & Crafts Supplies
- Mp3 Players & Headphones
- Sports Equipment (Footballs, Basketballs, Soccer Balls, Jump Ropes, Bike Helmets)
- New Towels
- New pillows and twin size bed linens
- Coping Skill Items (Stress Balls, Theraputty, Play-Doh, Journals, Fidget Cubes/Spinners
- Target and Walmart Gift Cards
To shop through our Amazon Wish List, click here.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about volunteering at Alexander Youth Network please contact Ashley Nieves at 704.227.9115 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your generosity.