Our Evidence-Based Treatment Models
Proven Treatment Models
Guiding mental health treatment
What is evidence-based treatment?
Evidence-based treatments are methods that have been formally tested to ensure that they work. For mental health treatment, this means that the treatment method is clear about who can benefit, reduces the symptoms it was designed to treat, and is described clearly enough that others can learn to do it.
Becoming qualified to provide an evidence-based treatment requires a great deal of commitment and training on the part of mental health agencies and their clinicians.
Alexander Youth Network is proud to offer the following Evidence-Based Treatments:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Motivational Interviewing
- Modular Approach to Therapy for Children (MATCH)
- Multisystemic Therapy
- Multisystemic Therapy – Problem Sexual Behavior
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics™
- Positive Action
- Seven Challenges
- Strengthening Families Program
- Together Facing the Challenge
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy