call for services(855) 362-8470

Report a Concern

We are committed to delivering quality services to all consumers in our treatment programs. If you have a concern about quality or safety, a complaint about our services, or a client grievance about your rights, please use the steps outlined here to give us an opportunity to address your concern:

1. Talk to a member of our staff and share your concerns.

We encourage you to contact a member of you or your child’s treatment team and inform them of your concern. We can best address the issue with direct and complete information.

2. Discuss the issue with a member of our Management Team.

Members of our Management Team are also available to address your complaint and can be reached by calling the local office number and asking to be directed to the appropriate manager.

3. Call Lighthouse Services: an anonymous reporting hotline.

To anonymously report a concern, please contact the Lighthouse Services hotline at the numbers below. They are a worldwide, anonymous reporting service that improves the performance of client agencies by providing a confidential third-party option for complaints or concerns.

When you contact the Lighthouse reporting hotline, you are given an outside third-party representative, a case code for follow-up and updates, and the assurance that the confidentiality of you, your family, and your report are protected within the process. The reporting system is safeguarded from outside tampering and the staff is committed to ensuring that no report ever betrays the confidential nature of the service.

1-800-398-1496 (English)

1-800-216-1288 (Spanish)

Why Ethics Hotlines are Considered a Best Practice

Companies that seek top performance levels in all areas, including ethical behavior, need to follow what are commonly referred to as best practices to ensure that they are on the correct path to achieving their objectives. This paper discusses why an effective ethics hotline is considered a best practice for an organization. Download pdf

4. Contact other monitoring organizations.

You may contact the Local Management Entity (LME) or Managed Care Organization (MCO) in the area where you live to make a complaint. The LME/MCO manages public mental health services. You’ll find contact information for all the LME/MCOs here.

You have the right to contact Disability Rights North Carolina at 1-877-235-4210 or at 2626 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh NC 27608.

If your concerns are not addressed, you can contact the Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring at 1-800-994-6610.

Another option is to contact the North Carolina Division of Health and Human Services Division of Health Service Regulation (DHSR). Please click here for contact information.