What is evidence-based treatment?
Evidence-based treatments are methods that have been formally tested to ensure that they work. For mental health treatment, this means that the treatment method is clear about who can benefit, reduces the symptoms it was designed to treat, and is described clearly enough that others can learn to do it.
Becoming qualified to provide an evidence-based treatment requires a great deal of commitment on the part of mental health agencies and their clinicians.
Alexander Youth Network is proud to offer the following
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Multisystemic Therapy
- Multisystemic Therapy – Problem Sexual Behavior
- Neurosequential Model of Therapy (NMT)
- Together Facing the Challenge
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy