Best Practice Therapy Models Utilized at Alexander
- The Wraparound approach
- The Transtheoretical Model of Change (TTM)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care (MTFC)
Additionally, we are a certified training site in the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (www.childtrauma.org), our clinical model of care in our residential and day treatment service lines.
Interested in learning more about Alexander's use of NMT? Contact resident Child Trauma Academy fellows, Dr. Dawn O'Malley (email@example.com) or Joe Heritage (firstname.lastname@example.org).